Pictures with Background
Temilola Otunla is a communications strategist who helps brands connect and build relationships with their clients. She is passionate about personal development, young people and the future of Africa.
She is a communications executive at Ingressive For Good, a nonprofit ed-tech organization with the mission to empower and increase the earning power of African youth through tech training and resources for the growth of the African startup ecosystems.
Temilola Otunla is a communications strategist who loves to create content that’s valuable, relatable and fun. She believes brands need to build a connection with their community to make an impact.
She is currently a communications executive at Ingressive For Good, a tech nonprofit on a mission to empower 1 million African youths and place 5,000 of them in jobs.
As a communications executive, she develops strategies that builds a connection between the organization and its community whilst attracting partners such as Masterclass, Zuri, DataCamp, MoneyAfrica, EntryLevel amongst others to empower.
Temilola’s skills and passion for growth is what drives her to make valuable contributions.
Having studied Microbiology at Bowen University, she fell in love with social media management while running a small business. She eventually decided to pursue a career in communications to help brands connect better with their target audience/clients. She has worked with several SMEs in different industries and continues to explore creative ways to build communities.
Temilola is passionate about young people and empowering the next generation.
Pictures with Transparent Background
Relevant Social Media Handles
- Temilola’s Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/temilolaotunla
- Temilola’s Twitter – https://twitter.com/temilola
- Temilola’s LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/temilola-otunla
- Temilola’s Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/haneefah.abdurrahmanlekki
- I4G Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/ingressive4good/
- I4G Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/ingressive4good/
- I4G Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ingressiveforgood/
- I4G LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/ingressiveforgood/
- I4G Website – https://ingressive.org/