We are in search of a talent placement volunteer. This role falls within the Workforce Development Department in Ingressive for Good. This volunteer will manage the Micro Scholarships, Mentorship and Volunteer Programs, and all other special projects in WFD Department within I4G.
- Execute the Micro Scholarships, Mentorship and Volunteer Programs within the WFD Dept in I4G.
- Identify and recommend relevant partners for the Micro Scholarships, Mentorship and Volunteer Programs within the WFD Dept
- Manage relationships with all program partners in the MMV (Micro Scholarships, Mentorship and Volunteer) programs
- Ensure appropriate monitoring of expenditure for the micro scholarships program
- Provide expenditure report on all payments in micro scholarships program
- Prepare and send out invitations to relevant mentors for the mentorship program
- Liaise with I4G Community Lead to identify relevant mentees for the mentor program
- Maintain and update all documents for the mentorship and micro scholarships program
- Work with the team lead to provide support on volunteer recruitment, onboarding and offboarding
- Work with the data analyst to ensure appropriate data is captured and analyzed for reports
- Provide reports on all Micro Scholarships, Mentorship and Volunteer Programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to use relevant software applications like Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Interested in building partnerships with key organizations that align with I4Gs mission.
- Ability to monitor budgets
- Be an undergraduate or postgraduate student or growing professional interested in non-profit, social, or development organizations.
Only eligible to members of the Ingressive Network – Join here.