We are in search of a talent placement volunteer. This role falls within the Workforce Development Department in Ingressive for Good. This volunteer will be responsible for executing and evaluating talent placement programs within I4G.
- Ensure all relevant candidates who indicate talent placement interest undergo assessment
- Execute all projects under the talent placement/internship program
- Obtain job openings from partners and ensure timely post on appropriate platform
- Sends curated career emails to program beneficiaries
- Update database on placed talent and provide monthly report
- Identify relevant HR Companies/Recruiters and Organizations to partner with
- Manage communications and relationships/partnerships with HR Companies/Recruiters/Partner Organizations
- Work with data analyst to ensure appropriate data is captured and analyzed for reports
- Previous experience/interest in tech recruiting is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to use relevant software applications like Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Interested in building partnerships with key organisations that align with I4Gs mission.
- Be an undergraduate or postgraduate student or growing professional interested in non-profit, social or development organizations.
Only eligible to members of the Ingressive Network – Join here.