Ingressive For Good is looking for a dedicated Community Admin to join the team. As a Community Admin, you serve as the community liaison and voice. This position will play an important role in our organization’s success.
- Communicate and disseminate information and opportunities from I4G to I4G communities.
- Constant contact with our community members on our online platforms (Slack, Telegram, Twitter, etc) to monitor and get insights, feedbacks, suggestions, and complaints from the I4G Community.
- Assist community members with different inquiries and resolve complaints effectively.
- Channel feedback back to the team to help shape our roadmap
- Suggest content, guides, and tutorials to help the community members
- Implement strategy on increasing community members
- Collaborating with other departments and team members and brainstorming subjects for creative content.
- Populate web page with articles provided by the department
- Participate in community workshops and training programs.
- Give insights into Community Newsletters
- You must be a part of the I4G Network, join here – https://ingressive.org/join-i4g-network/
- You must be a people person with excellent written and verbal communication skills who pays attention to details.
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team and have excellent knowledge of the Tech World
Only eligible to members of the Ingressive Network – Join here.