Ingressive for Good

$6,650 of $2 million
0%
$
Select Payment Method
Personal Info

Donation Total: $1,000.00

Hear from Theogene Harerimana, 4th winner of the I4G community CV challenge .

“My name is Theogene HARERIMANA, and I recently received a Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering with a […]

Hear from Sandra Eze, 2nd winner of the I4G community CV challenge .

“My win for the @Ingressive4Good CV challenge came as an unexpected but well-appreciated surprise. Not just because it’s one of […]

Ingressive for Good: Thriving together as a Team

It all started on the first day of July in 2020, with only four team members and a big dream […]

How My Role as a Campus Ambassador Landed Me My Dream Job

“The one thing that you refuse to stop doing consistently will eventually pay off.” I learned the above reality from […]

Hear from Kingsley David, a Beneficiary of the I4GDatacamp Scholarship .

“My name is Kingsley David. I wanted to acquire relevant IT skills to pursue jobs related to the tech industry […]

How I4G helped Crystalbell Omojuwa move from selling liquid soap to becoming a successful fullstack developer.

Crystabell Omuboye, the first child of 6 children with both parents unemployed, took the technical training program as an escape […]

I4G Circle Members’ Gratitude Lists

I4G Circle Members Gratitude List

Intern to Manager, a 5 Year Journey.

When I talk to young starters about their career choices, I find the story of the three little pigs as […]

10 Things I Learnt from the Book, Keep Going by Austin Kleon

Blessing Abeng, co- founder at Ingressive For Good, read the book Keep Going, 10 Ways to Stay Creative in Good […]

My Tech Journey – Michael George

My Tech Journey - Michael George

Shopping cart close