Ingressive for Good

$6,650 of $2 million
0%
$
Select Payment Method
Personal Info

Donation Total: $1,000.00

Meet Babatunde Barakat, 1000 Women in Design Scholarship Beneficiary

“My name is Omodolapo Barakat Babatunde, a 25 year old Product Designer with special interest in volunteering, photography, surfing the […]

Ambassador of the Month – Feb 2022

Every month, the I4G HQ recognizes ambassadors that are doing exceptionally well in creating beautiful experiences for their community members. […]

I4G Community Challenge Winners

Isaac John, Victor Joseph and Farhan Nasirudeen, winners of the I4G Community Challenge share their experience with the challenge. Farhan […]

Why you Should Engage in Code Challenges.

As you continue to grow as a developer and your technical expertise increases, a need for you to engage in […]

#I4GJobberman Curriculum

Course 1 – Managing Self and Personal Development Personal Effectiveness and Time Management Business Etiquette and Workplace Ethics Effective Communication, […]

2 keys to rapid growth in the tech world.

I walked hurriedly to the house, my heart beating with excitement. I was almost Jumping as I took my steps. […]

Understand and Write JavaScript like a Pro

Have you ever found yourself writing the same code repeatedly to achieve the same result as a JavaScript beginner?

Hello, How has it been?

I’m making sure not if I should be hyped for this next year so as not to jinx it. I’m pretty sure many people feel that way too, right? 2020…

Overwhelming Imposter Syndrome

Starting in programming comes with a lot of emotions - desire, happiness and awe. When certain things happen, you are impressed and curious, all at once - What’s making this…

Communications Executive – The Spark NG

Ingressive For Good is looking for a Growth Marketing Executive on Behalf of The Spark NG. One job opening in […]

Shopping cart close