Ingressive for Good

$6,650 of $2 million
0%
$
Select Payment Method
Personal Info

Donation Total: $1,000.00

An Actionable Guide To Effective Social Media Marketing For Businesses

Social media is a powerful marketing tool, that works great for businesses too. It is an effective way to reach […]

The Thin Line Between Your Career, Interests and Talents.

A friend reached out to me not too long ago, looking for guidance on how to combine his two interests: […]

Creating an Environment of Inspiration by Alexandra Othe

We live in a world where we’re constantly tossed, tumbled and pulled by the various needs presented to us daily.  […]

My Journey to Data Analysis- Ezinne Onwuekwe

In honor of In honor of International Women’s Day, we celebrate women who are pushing boundaries in their fields. One […]

How I Created a Job for Myself- Karimah Lawal

In honor of In honor of International Women’s Day, we celebrate women who are pushing boundaries in their fields. One […]

How I Cofounded a Tech Startup- Faridat Ibiduni

In honor of International Women’s Day, we celebrate women in our community who are pushing boundaries in their fields. One […]

Hear from Hassanat Abubakar: Alumni of the Month

I love the community newsletters we receive. They always encourage me to keep going. From the I4G community, I have […]

Nora’s Journey to Becoming A Creative Designer

My name is Nora. I am a final year student studying electrical engineering. I have always had a flair for […]

5 Steps to get started in tech with Benjamin Dada

Many people are interested in  a career in tech but are not sure how to get started. Years ago everyone […]

A Guide to Setting S.M.A.R.T Goals

Whether you’re intentional about it or not, we all have goals. It could be to sleep better, eat healthy, complete […]

Shopping cart close