Ingressive for Good

$6,650 of $2 million
0%
$
Select Payment Method
Personal Info

Donation Total: $1,000.00

Hear from Nyerovwo: Alumni of the month

My name is Nyerovwo. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Physiology but I am now building a career […]

Andrea Ozuem: Grand finale winner of the TGIF show with Team Apt

My name is Andrea Ozuem. I am currently studying computer science and mathematics at the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. […]

Motivated by a job loss: Nyero’s tech journey

My name is Nyero. I’m from Delta state, and I live in Port Harcourt. I have a Bachelors of science […]

7 Brands That Exhibited at I4G HACKFEST 2022

I4GHackfest2022 was such an incredible event! We had so much fun and learnt alot too. We couldn’t have pulled it […]

Networking: A Tool For Career Development

Building a successful career requires skills, dedication, diligence, commitment to mention a few but one thing we cannot take out […]

Hear From Judith Emenike, Alumni of The Month- December, 2022

My name is Judith Emenike. I’m a product designer and a member of the I4G community. My tech journey started […]

The TeamAptxI4G TGIF Game Show Round Up

The TGIF(Thank God it’s Friday) Game Show with TeamApt was an amazing opportunity to have fun with the I4G community […]

5 Things We Learnt from Damilare Ogunnaike of TeamApt

We had a really interesting conversation with Damilare Ogunnaike, the principal product manager at TeamApt   during the IG live […]

5 Things We Learnt from Leslie Isah of TeamApt

It was great to have a session with Leslie Isah, Creative Director at Teamapt,  during the IG live series with […]

8 Things We learnt from Atomic Habits by James Clear with Alma Asinobi

In July, our book of the month was “Atomic Habits” by James Clear and we invited Alma Asinobi, a content […]

Shopping cart close