Module 1 – Getting started : What is User Interface Design
Definition of User Interface and User Experience Design
Creating your Figma account
Module 2 – The environment of Figma
Figma is a robust design tool that helps you build a great responsive UI that helps with prototyping. In this module, you will learn about the Figma environment and its features.
- Colour and Text Styles
- Masking and Understanding Grids
- Boolean Groups & Wireframing
- Manipulating Shapes
- Importing and Duplicating
- Iconography- Creating Icons from scratch
Module 3 – Creating your first UI design
In this Module, you will go through the process of creating a UI design project from start to finish. Images and assets used will be available. Your UI project will be for both mobile and desktop devices and will include prototyping.
- Designing Mobile Application Screens – Clean Cruiz
- Website Design – From start to Finish
- Netflix Mobile App design / Prototyping
- Gaming App assignment project
- Landing page design
Module 4 – Prototyping
How to Prototype
Sharing your work with others
Module 5 – Resources
Finding free design resources is usually a problem for many designers; we will be providing you with links to platforms where you can find illustrations and images to use for your design projects.