Ingressive For Good is looking for a Growth Marketing Executive on Behalf of The Spark NG.
One job opening in a digitally wired social enterprise. Candidates are to resume March 1. Job Location – Lekki Phase 1 (currently remote engagement).
₦200,000 – ₦300,000
Digitally-wired Communications Executive to specifically drive all content creation, communication and public relations processes, which involves the creation, publishing, management or sending of error-free & addictive text, audio and visual content that will ultimately build the company’s brand, both online and offline (such as magazine publishing, contributor and content management, social media, proposal creation, communication via email, phone or SMS with partners, etc).
- You love all things creative and innovative, including writing, branding, design, tech, audio-visual content and have high attention to detail, almost to the point of obsession.
- You truly understand “content marketing”, what it takes to build an audience for the company and understand how Marketing and Content fit together.
- Your written and spoken English is top-notch, with zero tolerance for errors – grammatical, typographical, etc.
- You are tech-savvy and can create, publish and manage content using a variety of tools like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and content management systems such as WordPress.
- You have the ability to come up with ideas and project manage them through to completion in a cost-effective and timely manner even with all the distractions or competing priorities.
- You live in the social and connected world and have got clear ideas on how to connect the plethora of channels to engage people across multi-media in a human way.
- You actually like data, numbers and analytics and more importantly love using them to create serious and practical advantages and insights.
- You understand end to end execution – strategy, planning, create, publish, review and reflect, experiment and go again.
- You love forming new relationships and ensuring those relationships are maintained and beneficial.
- You live in Lagos, Nigeria and possess a smartphone, laptop in good condition, internet connection and power supply (generator/inverter).
Only eligible to members of the Ingressive Network – Join here.