Financial literacy is important for many reasons. One main reason is that financial responsibility is increasing. Today, many people must manage their retirement accounts, student debt, mortgage debt, and online trading accounts, among others.
Ingressive for Good is partnering with MoneyAfrica to create a financial literacy training scholarship for women. As part of the Ingressive for Good mission to increase the earning power of African youths, this is a huge step in that direction.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- Must be an African youth (16-40)
- Must be female/a woman
- Must be a beneficiary of an I4G technical training program
- Has zero to little knowledge about financial literacy and is willing to upskill.
- Must show positive potential for – employability, potential growth rate, impact, etc.
- In good social standing (no racial slurs, sexist slurs, or any negative social activity)
- Other requirements deemed necessary by Ingressive For Good and Money Africa.
Number of Scholarships: 1000 slots
Duration of Scholarship: 4 weeks
*We receive tens of thousands of applications, but there are only 1000 slots. The quality of your answers makes all the difference.