Ingressive for Good

$6,650 of $2 million
0%
$
Select Payment Method
Personal Info

Donation Total: $1,000.00

What successful Blogging means to me

The ability to write meaningful sentences, lines, paragraphs which a reader can easily understand is termed as Excellent Writing Skills. It is a perfect way to write and express your…

How To Become A Community Ninja With Great Prospect

Community Ninjas are like heroes. They serve, volunteer, take risks and encourage other people to be responsible in their chosen careers.

For beginners – Roadmap to being a great backend developer.

This article is intended for budding backend developers on how to get started in being a backend software developer.

Job Vacancy

Most Roles expire on the 7th of December, 2020. Apply ASAP!

The Power of Consistency

You need to stay focused and believe in that purpose for scaling. Being consistent is the way to mastery.

What Does President Biden’s Election Mean for African Tech?

The relationship between technology and government is the epitome of a “Love, Hate” affair; so now the world is waiting […]

Benjamin Dada: How Ingressive For Good is impacting the lives of African Youths

My name is Folashade Fapohunda. I am an accountant. I studied accounting in school. I had a job in a hospital as an accountant but COVID-19 cases started increasing and…

African Span: Ingressive For Good partners with DataCamp to provide free data skills training for African youth

Ingressive For Good (I4G), a non-profit centered on offering tech coaching for a million African youth, has partnered with DataCamp, the main interactive studying platform for knowledge science and analytics

Market Watch: How Ingressive For Good is Impacting The African Tech Ecosystem

Folashade Fapohunda, worked in a hospital as an accountant but COVID19 cases started to increase and she was at risk. The hospital closed down and she lost her job. She…

Brand Crunch: How Ingressive For Good is impacting the lives of youths all over Africa

Stephen Michael was looking for ways to improve himself and upskill but COVID interrupted his plans. During the lockdown, he searched for online courses and most of them cost over…

Shopping cart close