Last year, we helped 1000 women build skills in data to challenge the fact that women make up a measly 15% of all data scientists globally. We’re not done yet. This year, we’re giving access to another 1000. This is why we have partnered with Datacamp to help 1000 women build skills and careers in data.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- Must be a youth (16-40)
- Must be female/a woman
- Must have financial need
- Must be a little tech-savvy
- Have little or no skill in data
- Proof of African citizenship
- Must have intentions of impacting Africa with this skill
- Must have the resources and time to take the courses
- A history of participation in the local tech ecosystem could be a plus
- Interested in upskilling in data and probably pursuing a career in data
- Must show positive potential for – employability, potential growth rate, impact, etc.
- In good social standing (no racial slurs, sexist slurs, or any negative social activity)
- Other requirements deemed necessary by Ingressive For Good and Datacamp.
Number of Scholarships: 1000 slots
Duration of Scholarship: 24 weeks
*We receive tens of thousands of applications, but there are only 1000 slots. The quality of your answers makes all the difference.