Ingressive for Good has partnered with taeillo to give 10 African techies work tables to better improve the quality of their work.
The challenge will take place on Instagram between 2nd August 2022 and 8th of August 2022. To participate, follow the instructions below
- Like this post- https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgw-_jyjByK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= + comment telling us your name, the city you are from, and how this table will help your tech journey.
- Use the hashtag #I4Gtaeillod4Me
- Challenge 3 friends (tag them) who would love this table to participate
- You must be following @taeillo and @ingressive4good to qualify, so if you are not following, follow now
- The comment with the highest organic likes will win
- You get bonus points if the people who like your comment, are following @taeillo @ingressive4good
Terms and Conditions Apply
- Entries close 9pm WAT August 8th, 2022. Winners will be announced on August 10th, 2022 to celebrate #YouthDay
Terms and conditions Apply
Ingressive For Good (I4G) is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating and increasing the earning power of African youth through tech training and resources.
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) of I4G, Sean Burrowes, is available for interviews about how to empower the African Youth in tech.
Contact: Blessing Abeng, Director of Communications, Ingressive for Good on firstname.lastname@example.org
taeillo provides well-designed, functional, durable, affordable, and sustainable home furnishing solutions to African millennials with big dreams on a budget.