In the last few months Ingressive For Good has been rolling out courses back to back and we’re excited you’re learning and flexing your skills. We know how hard it can be to go through intensive training. And as usual, we are here to help you out.
- Pick a time that works best for you: Let’s be honest, not everyone an dedicate 6 hours a day to learning and that is completely fine, it’s important you pick a time and a duration each day you can dedicate to your course that way it’s easy to break it down and make the most of the experience without overwhelming yourself.
- Take the course with a friend: Everything is 10 times more fun with a partner, find a friend that’s also starting out in tech and enroll into the course together. Plan study sessions and share ideas. You know what? Don’t limit it to just one friend, go ahead and form a community of techies and make it a whole thing. The best journeys are the ones taken with other people
- Choose your spot: Here’s a question: where are you most productive? IS it your bed, workspace or outside? Then that is the place you probably should have your study sessions. Learning doesn’t have to choke, it can be done in your comfort zone and that’s the beauty of Online learning and remote working ( but that’s gist for another day)
- Know your ‘why’: It’s important that you constantly remind yourself why you are taking the course in the first place, because on some days you might not get the results you want and it can be frustrating. Here is a pro tip; Before you start your course, state you’why’ in your journal, a sticky note or even make it the wallpaper of your device. Motivation is an important part of every journey.
- Take a break; Dear Techie, you do not have to finish your entire course in two days. Don’t spend long hours studying, that’s the easiest way to burn out. Break your course down and make sure you have rest days.
Now there’s the ultimate guide, quick question, What course are you currently enrolled in (tell us in the comment section) you may just find your study buddy !