We put this book together to help you find a job, not just any job but your dream job.
The reality is, the job market is competitive. According to Careerbuilder, job seekers will spend an average of 11 hours a week looking for work. According to The Ladders, recruiters take an average of 6 seconds to scan a resume. Ironically, 63% of recruiters say talent shortage is their biggest problem, according to Recruiter Sentiment Study MRI Network.
Consider this book insider information from a super-recruiter (Abraham Iyiola, Founder of CareerBuddy) Read and apply the tips. You might be holding an offer letter with your dream job before the end of the year!
- How to Take Back Control From the Recruiter
- How to Search for a Job in Times of Scarcity
- How to Use Your CV to get the Advantage
- How to Leverage Cover Letters
- How to Nail an Interview, a tiny secret
- How to Spark Your Recruiters Curiosity When Applying for Tech Roles
- How to Apply for Multiple Roles
- Provide long-term campaign planning
- Reduce our long term administration costs
- Remain fiercely independent and unbiased
- Regular updates on what's happening in our priority campaigns
- Invitations to events and other exciting opportunities to take action