Ingressive for Good

$6,650 of $2 million
Select Payment Method
Personal Info

Donation Total: $1,000.00


Empowering African Techies since 2020

Born with one mission; To increase the earning power of African youth and decrease unemployment, we started with 0$. Today, we’re empowering over 200,000 African youths in tech. 


Ingressive Advisory split

When Ingressive Advisory split to become the venture capital, our founders realized the impact initiatives that were left behind and created a nonprofit whose sole mission will be to take care of those.

July, 2020

The birth of the 1 million mission

The mission was clear. To empower one million African
youths with tech skills to help increase their earning power and decrease unemployment

July, 2020

Coursera took a chance on us

Inspired by our mission to inspire the next generation of techies in Africa, Coursera offered us $2 million worth of
training for 5000 people. We received over 20,000 applications in 1 month

October, 2022

End of the pilot phase, beginning of an era

In 3 months, we had over 17,000 youths in our community, trained over 15,000 of them and placed 100 in jobs. It was the validation we needed to prove that what we were doing mattered and people needed these skills.


Datacamp increased our licenses to 6000

We always make the best of what we have. Datacamp donates gave us 1000 licenses for our community to access high-quality data training for free. Impressed by our results, that number was increased to 6000

March, 2021

Launch of the Women in X programs

We chose to challenge the fact that women only occupy 25% of the tech roles available. The other 75% are men. We officially launched the first Women in X program with 1000 Women in Design and received over 17,500 applications.

July 2021

1 year Anniversary

In only a year, we had build an impactful community of over 80k youths across X countries. We had trained over 66k of them

April, 2022

Google believed in us

They were thrilled by the impact we had made with the resources at our disposal and so they donated $250,000 to us with full faith that we were going to use it to make the most impact

October, 2022

The chain reaction of change began

Our first ever set of Ingressive Ambassadors who found themselves on the platform we created founded a company. The company became YC backed and the two young founders, came back to us to support the community that once supported them

November, 2022

We hosted our first in-person HACKFEST

Over 7000 of our community members opted-in to attend the hybrid event. HACKFEST is an annual event hosted to celebrate the I4G experience with hackathons, award show, great panel sessions, job fairs, fireside chats, games and so much more.

give money.

Will you change the life of an African youth today?

Invest in people. Invest in their growth.
Invest in a stronger community and continent.

give time.

Share your time, share your love for community

Work directly with us and our youth to make lasting impacts in their lives.

featured campaiGns

Our Programs

Step 01

Make a Donation

With your help, we can impact the lives of thousands of African youths in the tech ecosystem.

Step 02

Raise Awareness on Social Media

Visit our social media pages @ingressive4good or website to see what our youth are up to and share it with the world.

Step 03

Become a Volunteer

We are always looking for awesome mentors and individuals to work directly with our youth and make lasting impacts in their lives.

Shopping cart close