The purpose of this course is to teach I4G Ambassadors the fundamentals of community management and leadership. It guides you from setup to success by leveraging the suitable tools and strategies to build a Thriving Tech Community in Africa.
This course is designed for young African Techies with little experience who want to lead and manage a tech community on their campuses.
The African Tech Community
- Welcome to Life Skills
- Getting Started
- What is Emotional Intelligence and Why is it important?
- The Four Skills for increasing your EQ
- Guide for actively building your EQ
- Confidence in Taking the Lead
- What is Team Building and How does it work?
- Process of Team Building
- Team Building Activities
- Delegation, Why and When
- Effective Delegation
- How to effectively manage your time
- Use the Time Management Quadrant
- Tips, Tools for Managing your time
- Definition and Importance of Communication Skills
- Factors that affect Successful Communication
- Improving your Communication Skills
- Creative approach to Problem Solving
- The Problem Solving Process
- Solve a Problem
- Quiz 2 Copy
Tech Community Development
Carum reprehendat epicurum leves multo mihi cicuta persequi existimare umquam expetendum
- How to Identify your Community Members
- Communicating the Benefits and Rewards of your Community
- Managing Online and Physical Communities
- Strength and weaknesses of an Online and Physical Community
- The Seven Principles of Belonging
- Create your Vision Board
- Planning for the Semester
- Define Success and Track it
- The different types of Tech Programs
- How to build Partnerships
- Fundamentals of Fundraising
- Managing your speakers
- Quiz 3 Copy?
Quaeri relicta velit rationem contineo bibendo doleas optimi brute reliquo sextilio divitiae alienae iudicabis sanguine
Corpusne nollet festo honestatis dicere magnitudine convincunturque absurdum mordicus populum